Thursday, February 7, 2008
Computer
Earlier this week I saw one of the new computers that fit in an envelope. It was amazing how small it was and also how fast it was. Technology is crazy when the size of ogjects get smaller but there memory is getting bigger some how. That computer is easily 5 times quicker than my computer that I own. I wish I had the money to buy one of those because I would easily purshase the computer. The size of it will make it very easy to take from one place to another to do work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have not seen this computer yet but it sounds like an amazing piece of technology. I would like to have one of these computers because of the easy traveling when you need to take it somewhere to do work. Maybe someday ill be able to afford one of these computers.
Post a Comment