Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Camcorder
A digital camcorder is a great tool for a teacher. Even though he or she is planning ono missing class one day they can still have the class stay on schedule and do the lesson that was orginally planned. The teachers now do not have to worry about the substitutes messing up their lesson or not following it at all. They will be more comfertable calling off and confident that the class will do what is asked of them. Now the teacher can concentrate on their personal business instead of worrying about their class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you James. As a teacher I would think it would be an uncomfortable feeling missing class wondering if the substitute would be ok or understand how to handle everything. It would be a great idea to have a lesson or two as a backup plan recorded with a camcorder to help out. I also think as a substitute imagine how much more comfortable it would make them feel in order to have a prerecorded lesson.
Post a Comment