Thursday, September 17, 2009
Field Experience
I just had my first field experience that I had to teach in for 452. I taught third grade through their dynamic stretches. The first day of teaching went very well and the students behaved very well. My field teacher is giving us one more part of the lesson to teach throughout the semester. I am looking forward to teaching the next part of the lesson so I can get as much experience as possible. I feel that is the best way to learn how to each is just by going out and doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with you Jim on this one. The comment that you feel you gain more and more experience each time you get to teach. I feel the same way, getting more used to and more comforatable in front of students. I am excited to get to teach in my up coming classes. I feel SRU needs to have more health teaching episodes to have us ready for both health and physical education.
Jim! I'm glad your experience went well. I agree that the best way to learn is by just going out there and doing it. Well done!
Post a Comment