Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pitt Bball

The Pittsburgh mens bball team made the NCAA tournament for the 7th straight season. They won the Big East Championship as a number 7th seed. They were underdogs the whole tournament but came through to win the whole thing. It was exciting watching these 4 games throughout the 4 day span. I hope they are still hot for the NCAA tournament. Bob Knight, the all-time winning coach, has predicted them to upset a couple more teams to win the whole tournament so lets hope the basketball team can live up to standers.

1 comment:

Bill Cefaratti said...

Well I am a huge Big East supporter but I dont think pittsburgh has the talent to do it. They may have a great first round with ORU (WHO?) but it would be great to see marquette, pitt, louisville, georgetown, and villanova, west virginia all do well.